Monday, August 26, 2013

Death heaven


My Sand Palace 
PHNOM PENH: What people scary the most? Dying? Possible because there is no going back and forth. 

Unlike, I believe no one could stay still forever. I experience of losing my beloved aunts who loved and cared me the most. Thus, I of course have thought that I might die in any second. Life, to me, is so short.

Sand star, a memory with you


This idea was believed as a very bad expectation ever for those who are the religious followers. Still, I don’t mind. I believe that is very obvious. I always tell people and myself that I do my best for everything, save every minute. Therefore, I set a policy for myself. “I do what I say, I say what I saw and thought.” Honestly, I was uncounted fail this rule. But, I didn’t give up. I just felt I am just on the way. It might be just a starting or on the half way to reach the success


Beauty of Khmer sea
Anyway, I just wish to be somewhere I like after I died. Wave, sand, also rock are my favourite things. I love eating seafood. Then, sea is my death heaven. I don’t mind for burning just a death body. I just ask to leave those bones into the sea.


My favorite sea food


To me, waves are the hope. They never stop, keep moving and never tired of starting again and again. During this life, I have committed million things in life. Sometimes, I actually and honestly help people, at the same time, I might hurt the others unintentionally.

I am not perfect. I am just a person. I need peace. I love smile. I just hope and wish to see people living happily as they wish too. I don’t need anyone to remember me, though I have never forgotten them. 

Sea, sand and beach
Please, do the thing with respective, ethical and responsible. 
Value your current time. Do what making you to be happy but make sure you are not hurting someone else.

Warmest, Nisai!

Waves = Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment