Monday, August 19, 2013

Just a glance

Phnom Penh: Do you believe in globalization? Do you think nowadays people are more socialize? Not that surprisingly while the year of 2013 didn't update the beautiful concept of my people. 
It is just a very short look, then judge.

In a developing country, people have limited education. Then, those citizen keep following their elder’s habit. They also call those habits are their norm and culture.
From day by day, they named those the civilization. And if someone or the younger proposes something new or start to do beside their everyday attitude, those people immediately judge the other abnormal, crazy or bad person.

Unbelievable, right? No! it is not that new here. Older people still not value the creative or initiative idea from the new people.

Any support from this quote, Banung? Let’s hear my experience. I was complained from my parents and many respective older people of wearing a tear-jean. They claimed to me that “You have no jean to wear? You would not being value when you wear this clothes. It seems like you are a gangster, bad and stuff.”

I was suddenly understood that old people is too old as their age. Time changes strength, beauty and lives but actually there is nothing gonna change their belief.
They judge me in only a second according to my dress. It is funny to me. Professional people do not have a holiday? Can’t I be myself? Does my dress hurt people?

And I use only response with smile that "the more you say, the more I do! I am satisfy with what I am doing. Lift is so short."

Well! it is really ok for giving comments on my dress. But it is not fun at all, and it is a very serious virus the future development while the Elders are not valuing the creative and initiative idea of the Youngers. Even it is indirect but these words are starting to close or limit the concept of young people. 


It harms and affects to the new productions. Time has changed people and the situation. The older may forget to glance back as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment