Thursday, December 22, 2016

Introvert People touch my soul



I was first introduced the term Introvert and Extravert from a current colleague. The easy way to understand is Extravert people are those are proactive, show off, and stuff; while the introvert one is silent, talk less, for example.
By then, I just only bear in mind of those terms.   
Not really taking longer time, it was only for awhile actually, I was informed quite detail of the words. It was the training organized by UN Women. The training named “Gender Leadership Program” where I have learnt and practiced the understanding of the term Extravert and Introvert.

Those are not the issue. The matter is I am flattered by that type of people. I am starting to realize that I fond of  the Extrovert people; yet, the one makes my heart beating that fast and my hand shaking is the Introvert type of people.
How can I manage to explain this sense of moment?
Well! Just smile! That is the happiness already. I feel so much touch by their expression even I am closed to them or in the far distance. 

Honestly, I am so much easy to be affected by the Introvert people. They amaze me by their words, and work. It is so awesome and unbelievable.

Seriously, I love that type of people. And that is the one, the really one I am waiting for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment