Saturday, September 26, 2015

Family is the real pleasure

Nothing new. Everyone never denies the important of family; so do I. Today, I would love to express my sincere thanks to the first three people in my life. My father, mother, and my oldest brother.

 All my achievements including education, experience, and job are coming from their trending off and devoting. They are not the best or even perfect of course. However, I admitted that they are my real god, and the obvious founders of my life.

No any other suitable words could claim my appreciation to them. What I can say this moment is thank, really thank to this 3 guys for growing me by a very great warm, and priceless training.
Back to the past when my father used to be a motor-taxi driver; mom was a greengrocer and my brother was just a bodyguard. They never complimented their hard work or exhausted to me; in contrast, they always asked me how my study was. They concerned I might lack of materials for studying. No any excuse, they paid me to finish at least a degree while they never dare to serve themselves a great dinner even once.


Those great memory are reimbursing them. In any situation, I haven’t never leave them. Guys, no one is gonna pay for you without asking beside your family. Nobody love you without reason but family for sure. Ask yourself what you should give them; at least a SMILE, I suggest. Only a breakfast gathering is also considered the best. Do something to them as a minimum a kiss while they are there with you.

2 comments:

  1. simple caring with a gratitude is the best way to compensate them. Great child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct, dear. I have no idea how many tomorrow will be , what I exactly know is I make everyday special for them and you. :)

      Delete