Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hem Thon Vitiny- Pride of Cambodia



A day meeting an outstanding athele, Write her in a journalism way. How is it? Comment me.
Picture from Google




Phnom Penh, Cambodia, October 21, 2013: Cambodian national athlete, Hem Thon Vitiny is preparing to break the international award record this December in Burma.

The current-first Cambodian swimming female champion, Tiny reveals that “I could challenge all the local outstanding swimmers, yet the international stage. So, now I have to try on my best.”   

Born in a sport family, Tiny started her first swimming since she was six while her grandfather was the secretary of Olympic committee in Cambodia, her father, aunt and older brother are famous national outstanding swimmers.

Tiny, aged 20, has been to 10 countries in the world for Cambodian representative in sport (swimming). “I started to love swimming since I was young when I saw the older people could swim nicely. And I started to commit myself one among the best.” Tiny claims.

She also adds that “I started to be the national swimming in 1996. Since then, I got the first and second pride in the local. Honestly, I was so excited and proud carrying Cambodian flat in the international stage. And I am hoping to bring a victory for the country in the near future.”

To compete with the other international experts, Tiny keeps training everyday in the pool, gym and stadium. “Normally, I train at least 2hours per day in the evening since I have class in the morning while I swim about 3 km/day. Still, during the training preparation abroad, I train for the whole day.”
Picture from Google

Having both study and career at the same time, Tiny clearly divided her schedule. Only in the special competition, she asks permission from her school to have time for training.

“Even in the Cambodian culture concerns much on dressing for the female but I don’t care because I am a sport-person, I aim to be a professional coach in the next six-year, and my family fully encourage me to keep moving on this profession as well.”  Tiny ends.

6 comments:

  1. Can you explain, what is the "international award record"? Never heard about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... prince holding group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. visit this link

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! chen zhi prince group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. https://chenzhicambodia2.blogspot....nce-holding.html/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. more info about chen zhi cambodia

    ReplyDelete