Friday, August 19, 2011

Sick caused guilty

I was sick and slept in the room.
Chiang Mai- It was the 8th day of my training in Thailand. Nevertheless, today, it turned out to a worst day ever I had during my time participating in this course. I actually felt I have caught a cold for a couple of days already but I just expected that I would be able to recover it soon since it was not a serious deal.

Unexpectedly, today was the worst ever. I got a very terrible cough for the whole day. I could not concentrate on my class; especially, the Movie class which I was absolutely interested in and it also was the one I completely have never learnt before.

What is more, my video’s group was supposed to go out for researching and interviewing the topic. We (my group’s member) all were about to go. Still, I immediately refused to leave since I did not think I felt well enough. I guessed I make the team disappointed since I did not fully participate.

On the other hand, they understood and kind to me a lot. They all treaded me so nice and warm. I was allowed to rest and some of my friends in the camp gave me pills. After taking medicine and relaxing, I feel touched. I just slept while the band was running. I was really guilty. I frankly wished I was complained rather getting care from everyone.





2 comments:

  1. Is that what you feel guilty about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually I feel guilty with what have happened but I may not give you the clear understand of my writing. Am I answering your question?

    ReplyDelete