Friday, April 5, 2013

Today in the last 3 years


Have you ever dream being flied? I did. When I was a kid and I loved watching movie especially a kind of adventure, then I wish to fly on the plane and seeing snow.

 Later on, I keep telling myself that you have to make it by your own. People will proud of you and you could reach your goal at a time.

Then, when I started my first semester in the second year of my academic of Media management, I found an announcement of an exchange program to Sweden. I had no idea where is Sweden but I was told by a friend that it is in Europe.

You know I was so excited since I feel I could get it. Then, I applied it and successfully I passed it. The 5th April of 2010 was the experience in life which I can't forget. I took my first flight in life to an unknown country.

I can’t imagine that I was so fool when I was on the plane. I ran quite fast, talked quite loud on the plane. It was a kind of nervous sense. That was quit fun to remind it again now. I learnt from that time a lot and it is the first place where I could start my life.

Up to now, I have been to 5 countries which considered in the 3 different continents. But I still feel the first place I went was the best place ever.

Anyway, this evening, some of my friends who went to Sweden with me conduct a reminding party today. Hope to enjoy and remind the sense of that time.

With love and miss. Hope to see you some days again Sweden, I miss you my first flight, first country, first experience.

Phnom Penh, 5th Apr 2013/ Banung 



No comments:

Post a Comment